Andrew Kim, Esq.
Senior Associate Attorney
Toll Free: 866-920-1292
Office Phone: 916-927-5574
4600 Northgate Boulevard, Suite 210
Sacramento, California 95834
Andrew C. Kim was born in South Korea and grew up in British Columbia, Canada. Mr. Kim received his undergraduate B.A. degree in English Literature with a minor in Philosophy from University of British Columbia in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, in 2011. Mr. Kim graduated from Tulane University Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana in 2015
During law school, Mr. Kim served as a student attorney for the Civil Litigation Clinic, an editor on the Tulane Maritime Law Journal, a member of the Student Bar Association, and represented the law school as the Senator of the Graduate and Professional Student Association. He also volunteered as a school tour guide.
Mr. Kim clerked for Judge Martin Feldman at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana and Judge Fredericka Wicker at the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal of Louisiana. Mr. Kim clerked for the Bohm Law Group in the summer of 2014, and returned upon graduation in 2015.
Outside of the legal profession, Mr. Kim has over 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry. He has worked as a director of operations and sales for Holiday Inn Express Cathedral City. Mr. Kim is an avid fan of literature, sports, and music.
- B.A. University of British Columbia
- J.D. Tulane University Law School
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA)
- Sacramento County Bar Association (SCBA)